Brenntag - Business Development Manager – plastic and polymers / coating - construction (m/f) – Slovenia and Croatia
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical distribution that operates a global network with more than 550 locations in 74 countries - serves as one-stop-shop to around 185,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries. With its global workforce of about 15,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 10.5 billion in 2016. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partner and really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.
Opis radnog mjesta
Developing business with relevant customers and suppliers and searching for new market and business opportunities. Develop and implement strategies for the growth of the business unit.
- Business development and implementation of new products
- Initiate, prepare product & supplier opportunity strategies, presentations
- Maintain strong business relationships with existing customer base and proactively develop new products to expand business
- Manages the business development pipeline for new suppliers
- Identify strategic product/supplier opportunities
- Awareness of market conditions and trends including competitor activity and market share relating to individual products
Uvjeti radnog mjesta
- Minimum 5 year experience on similar job positions, e.g. familiarity with polymers and or coating – construction industry
- Experience with business development or technical expertise in the respective field
- Previous experience in developing and maximising business within a profit driven environment
- Fluency in English and PC literacy are mandatory
- Valid driving licence
- Pro-active personality and team player
- Self-starter, result driven with excellent sales and communication skills
Brenntag offers interesting and challenging work in a dynamic and team oriented environment. As a part of a global market leader in full-line chemical distribution, you will have the opportunity for further professional development, continuous education along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Jeste li zainteresirani?
If you are interested in the above described position, please send your CV and application letter in English, exclusively to our HR partner e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Grad / Županija
Opis radnog mjesta
- Status Zatvoren
- Zemlja Slovenija, Hrvatska
- Djelatnost proizvodnja, farmaceutika / biotehnologija / kemija