Quality Manager (m/f)
Hanjes is a service company in the metalworking sector specialised in the processing of sheet metal, aluminium profiles, stainless steel and steel. While working with international clients they combine quality, know-how, state-of-the-art manufacturing methods and flexibility with innovative ideas. The results are high-quality products and tailored solutions for their customers, producing sophisticated components for vehicle construction, apparatus and plant engineering. In order to optimize performance and processes, Hanjes is looking for a Quality Manager.
You will be responsible for managing the Quality department by handling the entire quality tracking process beginning to end – from developing testing procedures, preparing the necessary documentation and performing certifications and audits to managing the clients’ needs as well as regulating internal procedures.
Opis radnog mjesta
- leading the QM and Q Service department
- supporting the production department and Management
- coordinating with clients and production departments
- performing certifications and audits
- implementing and developing testing plans
- preparing the relevant documentation
- handling certifications with clients
- checking and adjusting quality tracking processes
- working closely with superiors in Austria
Uvjeti radnog mjesta
- University degree in Engineering
- Quality Manager certificate or IWE certificate is a must have (relevant: ISO 9001, EN ISO 3834-2, DIN EN 15085-2, DIN 6701 2 A2)
- min. 5-10 years’ experience as QM in the metal industry (preferably experienced in welding/bonding/ bending)
- active knowledge of German or English language (German will be an advantage)
- experience in leading people, management skills
- strong organizational skills
- ability to follow procedures and applying them in production
Hanjes offers interesting and challenging work in a dynamic and team oriented environment. You will have the opportunity to lead and improve the quality tracking processes on a variety of different projects and therefore expand your professional skills and gain a deeper insight into the industry.
Jeste li zainteresirani?
If you are interested in the above described position, please send your CV and application letter in both English and Croatian, exclusively to our HR partner via application link. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Grad / Županija
Opis radnog mjesta
- Status Selekcija u tijeku
- Zemlja Hrvatska