Human Resources Manager (m/f)
Hanjes is a service company in the metalworking sector specialised in the processing of sheet metal, aluminium profiles, stainless steel and steel. While working with international clients they combine quality, know-how, state-of-the-art manufacturing methods and flexibility with innovative ideas. The results are high-quality products and tailored solutions for their customers, producing sophisticated components for vehicle construction, apparatus and plant engineering. In order to optimize the performance and processes Hanjes is looking for a Human Resources Manager.
You will be responsible for implementing and leading the HR processes. In coordination with the Management, you will plan hiring capacities of the company and be in charge of the entire selection and employment process. Your responsibilities will also include supporting the employees through various benefit, appraisal and educational processes.
Opis radnog mjesta
- managing all relevant HR processes
- cooperation with the Management regarding organizational goals
- planning hiring capacities
- leading the selection process
- drafting work contracts
- controlling and developing the compensation and benefits system
- developing and implementing a performance appraisal system
- defining and adjusting education plans (leading the Hanjes Academy)
- performing internal and external education programs
- cooperating with the relevant institutions and local agencies
Uvjeti radnog mjesta
- University degree in Psychology or relevant field
- min 5 years’ experience
- experience with search and selection processes
- knowledge of local regulations regarding work contracts, work safety etc.
- proficiency in English or German language
- contact with local HR agencies
- strong organizational skills
- IT skills
- negotiation and people skills
Hanjes offers interesting and challenging work in a dynamic and team oriented environment. You will have the opportunity to set up and improve HR processes and develop the HR department, expand your professional skills and set milestones for a fast growing organization.
Jeste li zainteresirani?
If you are interested in the above described position, please send your CV and application letter in both English and Croatian, exclusively to our HR partner via application link. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
Grad / Županija
Opis radnog mjesta
- Status Selekcija u tijeku
- Zemlja Hrvatska